Friday 12 July 2013

Thank you Chater's Motoring books for inviting me on your stand at the Goodwood Festival of Speed to sign books. I loved it.

I know I shouldn't be surprised... but I am .. that so many people remember the era of BRM and Graham Hill. I suppose I was only a little girl then and really I had no idea how many followers BRM had... I knew that the first  BRM win in Zandvorte ( Holland) hit the national headlines but I never thought much about it at the time. ) I must have been about 11.

Thanks also to those who have already read Conspiracy of Secrets and came up to see me.... there were some great compliments .. perhaps the one I liked best was" I could not put it down.. and when I had finished it made me think so much.. I have never thought about a book so much before"! Thanks Alan.

I won't be there over the weekend but Chaters will look after you (not far from the Michelin stand on the way to the food tents). Its not really so amazing that so many people want to go to Goodwood as Lord March etc do it so well.. thanks for the courtesy car that did help as I had so much to carry.


No comments:

Post a Comment